Saturday, November 22, 2008

Winter Sports



We had great hockey tickets last night, the NJ Devils vs. NY Islanders at the new Prudential Center in downtown Newark.


I've only ever been to hockey games with my husband. I've seen so many games at Madison Square Garden but these, these were the best seats that I've ever had at any hockey game ever. They were down, in the front, on the ice, in the front row.


Un be liev able seats. They were a gift from a really close friend of the family. And we thoroughly appreciated them.


We invited our friends along who we haven't seen in months due to football season.

All of these pics were taken with my cell phone which explains the fuzziness.
We don't look too happy do we?
Gotta love winter sports.

2 comments:

Rae said...

Your messages meant more to me than I think you'll ever know. I started to believe that no one had cared about how I have been feeling or what I have been going through- and then I got your messages...perfect timing! =0)
Thank you so much!! Things have been rough- and reading your messages made me smile (and tear up lol...good tears!) because I was so happy to read that someone cares and is willing to reach out& help me out- thank you! I will most likely email you soon.. if you ever want to get in touch with me, my email is merrickr1@mail.montclair.edu
I check my email pretty much every day.

Thanks for the blog website too, I will check it out and follow it =)

I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving and I really do hope to see you again soon!

Love,Rachael
xoxoxoxo

Lisa Sargese said...

omg Rachael!! I'm so glad you reached out to each other. Your healing light was just what she needed.