Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful for Nuts


In my haste, I forgot the nuts for our Thanksgiving celebration. You know the bowl of mixed nuts you always have around this time of year? It just isn't Thanksgiving without nuts, right?


Well, I had forgotten them and wasn't planning another trip to the store, so for us it would be no nuts. I started to prepare the appy's and realized we were missing provolone too....sooooo, out the door he went on Thanksgiving morning to find provolone. Jimmy had to have provolone. And would you believe he picked up some nuts too?

That was sweet. Jim always does stuff like that. Just when you think they're not paying attention.


That was my first thought.


Then, we had our Thanksgiving dinner.
I started to see another side of Jimmy and my family members.

I started to think there was some kind of nutty conspiracy going on.

Well, you'll have to decide. I took some very choice video of our family sitting around our humble, meek and beautiful desert table.

There were more varieties of nuts at that table than you can imagine. There were also a few missing. You know who you are. We love you and we miss you and we're ever so thankful for you. Can not wait to be together soon. But, in the meantime, enjoy this and happy thanksgiving you frickin' nuts : D xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my first, but surely not my last post...what can I say????? miss you all too!!!!!!