Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Intuition

Lately, I've been experiencing a heightened sense of awareness.

Yesterday for instance, I saw the light go on in the den. I saw the warm glow of the light. It had been somewhat dark and the light made a huge difference. I squinted my eyes. I turned around and looked.

I then realized the light hadn't been turned on.

At least not yet.

I went back to what I was doing.

Five minutes later, my husband came home and turned on the light.
I didn't hear him come in. I only saw the light.
It was the same exact way. I saw the light. I turned around squinting.

This time it happened.

But the first time it felt so real.

I squinted. I looked and turned around because I thought it was him. But it wasn't.

Not yet.

It hadn't happened yet.

Then, the word clairvoyant came to my mind.

I thought I was thinking about it, until later on that night.

I was reading and the word clairvoyant came leaping off the page.

It was big. As big as it was in my mind earlier.

Hmmmmmm. What to make of this?

I am meditating using brain wave technology.

Perhaps I'm tuning in the radio channel a little clearer.

I hope so.

Who wouldn't?

No comments: