Sunday, November 16, 2008

House Guests



What is it about having house guests that makes us clean our houses more than usual?

Do we normally live such filthy lives that a complete overhaul is in order (no pun intended)?

Not only do I feel compelled to clean, but I've just painted the door AND the radiator in our guest bedroom.

I just hated the way they looked and needed them to be what I pictured them to be in my mind, before our guests arrived, of course.

Compulsive behavior over. I hope.

They are only coming for one night from out of town.

We're going to dinner and to see Steely Dan locally here in Montclair.

It should be a lot of fun. We're really looking forward to it.

I just hope I'm not too tired from all the cleaning up.

2 comments:

Lisa Sargese said...

If it weren't for guests, I might never be inspired to clean!! You wanted to welcome them with fresh chi energy and you made it so.

Mike Gattuso said...

Hi Maria

Your mother gave me the link to your blog. I'd love to hear from you via my email address (mike.gattuso@gmail.com).

Your cousin

Michael GATTUSO