Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Little Fun In The Sun


Last week my family and I spent some time together in the balmy, beautiful Florida weather.



Acting the fool and having so much fun.

This is my brother Tony and my husband Jimmy acting like gators, of course.


Me and Jimmy enjoying a gorgeous sunset.


Some of my tribe...

(From l. to r. - Bro-in-law Tommy, Niece Tori, Brother Tony, Nephew TJ, yours truly,
Step Mom Kathy, Daddy-O, Sister Debbie and Son Steven)
(Me & Stevie)

(me and sistermoonshine - cheers!)

My kids TJ and Tori.

Our trip was wonderful but too short. We laughed so hard we cried at times.

It is such a wonderful blessing getting together with family and sharing good times, good food, love and well - everything that life has to offer.

I can not wait to see them again.

My heart broke into pieces saying goodbye. I try to say see you later - but later always seems to take forever to come back around.

I thank God for all the blessings in my life. These are just some of the most important ones . . .

No comments: