Monday, July 21, 2008

Le Chaim, Le Chaim, To Life!


When you partner with an energy like my cat Mango, you'll not soon forget him. Getting along without him becomes a very conscious effort. I see him everywhere. I feel him everywhere.

It's hard to stop doing something you've done for twenty three years. Just now, I came back home from running some errands and the first thing, THE FIRST THING, I did when I came in the door, was look for him.

Time for cats to eat, I want to call him.

Time to go outside, I want to make sure all are present and accounted for. The rhythm has been 'one, two, three, four', 'one, two, three, four'. Now, obviously the fourth is no longer. The number four is no longer applicable. The even is now odd. For sure.

So, I'm still grieving. That's okay. It's not even been a full week yet. I've yet to pick up his remains. Still grieving.

But, and this is a big BUTT, I completed Reiki II and at least, now my prayers can availeth that much more.

Reiki II is not the same as Reiki I. It's more. More love, more healing, more presence, more confidence ("faith as small as a mustard seed" and growing).

I dedicate my Reiki II to Mango. A few weeks ago when I put my hands on him to give him Reiki, his response was palpable. He purrrrred so loudly and looked right up at me. I knew he felt what the universe was offering him through me.

I dedicate my future Reiki Mastership on the whole to Dina & Bobbi, women of light. Young, beautiful women full of light and life taken from this world too soon.

Dina was more to me than I realized. She pointed me in several different spiritual directions that I appreciate so much more now than at the time.

Bobbi was also more. She loved Reiki. She loved life. She was a healer. She encouraged me to do the same. She would be very proud today to know that I am moving forward.

I hope to have all of their blessings from the far and beyond - to the right here and now. They have mine.

So, to my beloved Mango, my friend Dina and my inspiration Bobbi,

...you have all made me want to be a better person. A healer. A teacher. An author. A friend. A lover of life. I dedicate my life to all of you.

To the Higher Power within all of you still and within me.

To the oneness that we are and will always be.

To the separation that does not exist.

Le Chaim, Le Chaim. To life!

May Elohim, The Most High God be praised forever for He has given us much.

No comments: