Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dreams and Visions


Last night's dream was interesting. I dreamt it was a beautiful, calm, still night. I was alone, standing in what appeared to be an alley - or my backyard standing next to a familiar fence (we just put in a new fence). I was in a safe place. In the light of the night I saw some mist moving around me and then I looked up to see a full moon. I was completely filled with the knowledge of His Presence and I began to pray thankfully to My Most High God . . .

...would you believe something off into the distance called me away and I woke up to a ringing phone. ugggghhhhh!

I forgot about the dream until now. Truly, what a blessing to have such a great and awesome dream. My immediate interpretation was...Holy Emmanuel (meaning God with us; or God with me). Wow! That's humbling.

Psalm 8:4 "...what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him"?

I spend time in prayer seeking His Holy Countenance and then I have a dream like this one with Holy Mist and I know God is with me. I know God makes my path straight because I ask Him to. When the unpredictability of life happens, as it does everyday, I pray. And I tell you from the depths of my soul that Romans 8:28 is true.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." People always leave that last part out...they always say "...God works all things together for the good..." period and they stop there. But the rest of that Scripture is extremely important, "...for those that love Him, who have been called according to His purpose".

I believe we are all called to the Creators' higher purpose and whoever responds with openness and love and is ready for duty -- get this -- r e c e i v e s. Receives the necessary gifts, talents and faith to minister to and heal the world. That's what life is all about. Simple huh?

I am compelled to pray, seek and communicate about spiritual matters. I am in awe of the love I feel inside and I believe it can only be emanating from and returning to its source.

I make myself forever available to that source of light, love and miracles.


I believe that dream was God returning to me all the time that I put in. God knows the spiritual manifestation inside of me that is growing and is eternal. He knows that's the part of myself that I love to nurture most. He should know since He's placed that desire inside of me and He reinforces those notions every day (and every night : ).

No comments: