Saturday, January 9, 2016

How Bad Do You Want It?

 

The past few months, I’ve been doing so much energy work, and the shifting that’s been taking place is pretty remarkable.  The side effects, if you will, to doing energy work is that it works to clear out stagnant energies in the body, it changes the patterns and conditioned thinking in the mind, heals the wounds and afflictions of the heart, and invigorates, empowers and grows the inner Spirit. 

The energy that we store shows up in many ways, most of which are quite unique, comparing one to another.  We could sit and chat and compare your pathways to mine and the results would be terrific.  The answer to the question, “how did we get here”? becomes really obvious.  We got here because we brought ourselves here.  No matter what the here and now has in our lives, we are the creators so we best be happy with the results.  (If you are not happy with the results, change them.)

To that end, I shifted and cleared out some old patterns and my biofield happily kicked up some sludge in the form of upper respiratory infections, one right after the other.  There was no coincidence that doing a clearing as it relates to chronic asthma led to these mucous producing episodes.  I am breathing better for it every day and I will continue to do the clearing until there are no more symptoms.  That’s right.  I do believe I can change the biology, chemistry, DNA in my body back to perfect health.  Of course we can.  And, no sooner do you embrace these concepts and then the miraculous shows itself.  All of the resources and techniques show up and if you apply them, you will not be disappointed as you clear, and lift, and rise and become one with the Cosmic Source of All That Is.  

So, how bad do YOU want it?  You define 'IT' in your life.  I think it’s pretty obvious, I want it pretty bad.  Anyone who knows me, and if you read this blog that I’ve written on and off since 2008, you know that I am all together passionate about Spirit and everything that relates to it  The point?  The point here is that I want it so badly, and everything in the Universe knows it.  And, I am (we are) loved so very much, that once you commit to truly being of the light, you will be tested.  TESTED!  Why?  Oh, well, if it wasn't special everyone would already have it.  Because it takes conscious, deliberate, intention filled demonstrations that you are sincere, able to discipline yourself, able to adjust, modify, yield, bend, sit, and be present.  All of that implies testing.  It implies that the heat will get turned up.  The light is brightest when the fire is the hottest.  That's why the Sincere Seekers will be tried and tested, just like all the Great Masters before us.  Even today, the majority of people still doubt.  The fire is not as bright as it could be.  

Why, when I decided after the respiratory infections cleared up to begin my yoga practice, was I tempted to quit?  I put on my yoga clothes, I put in my yoga DVD and when I went to use my remote control, nothing.  Hmmm.  I could not navigate the menu with the dead remote.  I could not navigate the menu with the DVD Player – no arrow to scroll and pressing play produced nothing.  So there I sat, ready to do yoga and there was an obstacle. 


Sometimes it doesn’t take much to take us off our higher course of navigation.  Something still lingers sometimes that is lazy and is not interested in doing the work.  That is really, in and of itself, the work.   Recognizing that life will always create flow and contrast for you to gauge where you’re really going, heading, and focusing because surely you will arrive at your destination.

I tried everything but it just was not going to happen.  I, of course, went and got new batteries and have been on my yoga schedule ever since, but looking back I see clearly that the Universe was asking “how bad do you want it, Maria”?, and I answered and will continue to answer, “I want it more than anything”.  Let’s see what I can do with that.

What do you want more than anything?  How bad do you want it?  What are you willing to let go of to get it?  How serious are you?  

Ask, and you truly shall receive.  Become more aware and you will see that everything is happening for you.

Namaste, love and joy always,
Maria ~*~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take away for me.."Because it takes conscious, deliberate, intention filled demonstrations that you are sincere, able to discipline yourself, able to adjust, modify, yield, bend, sit, and be present.", and ALWAYS have backup batteries on hand! Love this post. :)