Friday, April 17, 2009

Still Riding the Energy Wave

(Thank you Bergen Community College)

Today was a day. Well, they're all days - but today...one of my favorites.

I got to spend time with some young, beautiful, vibrant, glowing students at Bergen Community College. Professor Lisa Sargese invited me to give a talk on Reiki and I humbly accepted the invitation. The time seemed to fly. The energy in the room was exceptional. I prayed for these students long before I met them. I sent Reiki energy to each and every one of them. Honestly, I'm sitting here typing at 9:25 full of energy, still riding the wave.

I just realized that I had only eaten a small yogurt and a blueberry multi-grain bar today...and tons of water. I do fast from time to time - deliberately - but today I wasn't planning on it. I've barely eaten. I also realized that I'm getting much better at fasting. It seems that every since I've been attuned to Reiki energy, fasting is as easy as pie...no pun intended.

I am not hungry. I do not have a headache. I have a lot of energy. Do I feel like folding the laundry? No. But I could do it easily and mop the floors if I wanted to. I love that.

I love and am grateful for the opportunity to share. You know it really does come back to you tenfold. I never look for the yang of it...but when yin is in motion, yang is sure to follow. Call it karma, call it a boomerang...call it a chipmunk for all I care...it doesn't matter what label you put on energy. What flows from you, will return to you.
(Special thanks to LM)

What's in your energy?

4 comments:

Lisa Sargese said...

Your energy smells like yogurt!

Lisa Sargese said...

You know I don't let just anybody talk to my students. They are my sacred charges sent to me by the universe. I only put the best people and information in front of them. I am always confident that you will share the best you have to give and feed these little sheep with the information they need to evolve them toward their divine purpose. I am proud of you and truly grateful.

Maria Lynn Gattuso said...

I pray for each and every one.

I believe that we are all fueled by the same God, the same love - for a lot of the same reasons.

You know how I feel about you. It's so nice to hear how you feel about me <3.

I love and thank you Lisa.
xo

Maria Lynn Gattuso said...

Thank you dayo yogurt :o