Wednesday, August 20, 2008

our lives reflect our thoughts




Right now, information is coming in faster than I can process it.

I've asked God to 'show me' whatever it is that I should be made aware of. I asked this after I purchased a few books from Borders that I thought I should read.

Turns out they were okay. But God had so much more for me. More than I could have ever imagined for myself.

I've been on an intellectual journey about spiritual matters. It is blowing my mind.

Quantum Physics. Metaphysics. Light Energy Philosophy. Science.

Thoughts as energy. Prayers as energy. Reiki. Life Force Energy. Electricity.

Did I mention ENERGY?

Negative energy and what it does to us....how illness can usually be traced back to emotional trauma that was not acknowledged, processed, dealt with or worse, ignored or denied.

It's all in line with what I am to be.

I've even been looking into past life regression.

Past lives? Yup.

The animated Dr. Quantum from What The Bleep Do We Know (part 4) interviews a mythical two dimensional circle about such unknowings.

Until the two dimensional circle imagined the possibility of a third dimension - there would be none. For the circle anyway.

BUT, if the two dimensional circle allows the idea to exist - then the third dimension can exist!

It exists for a lot of people. Remember Shirley McClain? teehee - snicker, I used to just think that lady was loco. Turns out perhaps, not so much.

Past lives? I had never given that a second thought.

Reincarnation.

Old karma.

Lessons repeated until learned.

Our thoughts creating our circumstances, our lives, our health . . .

It's all in there. Somethings definetly in there.

No comments: