Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So what do I know?




I know that life is really all about this moment. Recognizing, paying attention to, living in and accepting the stillness of this moment.



This moment though, is filled with physical mind vapors and sensations that can drive anyone to distraction. I can hear and feel my heart beating, my body breathing, my blood flowing. I am aware of the movement of the air in the room whether it be still or moving (which right now, it's doing both). I can hear the music playing although I've not turned on the receiver - and my constant conditioned thought patterns are saturating...what I have to do, where I have to go, what I am to be...I am drowned out by the droning.
Can I live inside the stillness of this moment despite the constant barrage of sensations. Can I find sovereignty who stands behind in silence? Can I become one with the ultimate observer?

And what of the world at large, is it too late since it is all about the antithesis. It never stops. It's taken all these years to learn what's been done. Let's hope there is still plenty of time left to undo it.


Being in the world and not of it...the first in a long line of recognition.




Before I saw it

I knew it would be good

this morning's light


as she casts herself

in peacock feathered light beams

she knows


I am one with her shadows

subtly moving

a thousand trees


speaking from the stillness

slightly swaying, saying

you can not fathom


what's just beneath the surface

just know

there is so much more


and as I compose

poetic images

from vibrations


the trees

knowing the thoughts in my head

snap their collective fingers


in approval

as I walk by

the robins have returned


and answered me

when I questioned

their whereabouts


posing eagerly for photos

bursting back into life

like springtime

in this moment

1 comment:

Hélène Deroubaix said...

Thank you Maria for this post, makes me kind of frustrated for I am supposed to be the one with wise words and positive thinking to share with others, to inspire and touch other in a good way but alas I am very cyclothymical,more than ever and it truly desorientate me.
I am rather confused lately so your words are comforting.

Everything is so true and I can relate.
I can hear the music too the only worry is that it changes every second and I get kind of controlled by the cd player of emotions :D

I am sane and in control and I do believe I am rather fine and grateful for my life in many ways.
Yet lately I cannot something that last and it scares me.

apeasing poem:)

what I have to do, where I have to go, what I am to be...I wonder this often but I think it's not bad to put oneself and one's life in question, it's healthy to stop analyse and move on, learn something from it.

But I get the feeling I am learning way too much in little time, and all these informations overwhelmed me.
and when I have signs of what I have to do, I have convictions and then I am wondering if it was the right thing to do.
I have never had any regrets or remorse, well not really...

saturation that is the word.
But my passionate soul always wander the paths where she feels invited out of nonsense most of the time, out of calling perhaps.

I want to feel I have more control, over many things over my emotions too,oh to become one with the ultimate observer, I don't believe in that.
I believe in feeling one with Humanity, my sisters and brothers out there but sadly I cannot stand them all all the time...I use compassion rather than anger or useless reactions but of course some things about this word and human behaviors do hurt me and anger me!

I think the main reason of my cyclothymical and imbalanced self is perhaps the fact I dont want to heal some of my chakra, my over active chakra, sacral chackra and the third eye chakra, because this imbalance make me see things and understand others better.
Maybe I just can't imagine myself balanced, quiet,serene.

I sure love serene and peaceful moments, I adore silence but I guess I lose and find myself back in the din or is it hullabaloo?
thanks for sharing this, thank you also for commenting, I guess I need to rest and Let go of everything...

have a beautiful day! Blessed be!

I will add your blog link by the way:)