Saturday, October 18, 2008

Before and (not quite yet) After . . .

My office has been a sore spot to me for while.

Since leaving corporate America a few years ago, this office has been in a state of static limbo. Sure I use it to read, write bills and make a huge mess when I've no where else to put stuff and Cricket uses it for her room (see her little bed under the desk?)...but those days are over.

The time has come to put my past behind me and forge ahead into my future.

Above is what my office looked like after only some dismantling....

Too much stuff.
Even my bookcase is maxed out.

SOOOOOO.....out with the old.

And as promised, the Universe provides the first of It's many gifts in response to my efforts...underneath it all - just waiting to be revealed...a beautiful hard wood floor.

A great canvas huh?Today I will finish painting which I started a few days ago.

A nasty cold kept me from finishing it.

My finger? It's so much better, not perfect, but it's coming along nicely.

So, here begins my new creation in this dimension...my Reiki Room space which will be dedicated to holistic healing.

I couldn't be happier.




2 comments:

Lisa Sargese said...

Oooh, I can feel that chi flowing from all the way over here!! Isn't it a nice feeling to clean out like that? Hope you make a new spot for Cricko!! :-)

Maria Lynn Gattuso said...

Yes Li it is such a nice feeling....and a lot of hard work but oh, so worth it.

My cold is much better, when you comin' over? xoxo