Monday, November 14, 2016

The Soul Purpose: Learning to Fly



You can walk, or you can fly.  The choice has always been yours.  

Me?  I have been running and flying my whole life and I'm only just now getting really good at it.  I finally know what it feels like to soar and feel really good for no apparent reason except that I exist in the here and now.  I have learned not to attach my joy to anyone, or anything, except myself.  Don't get me wrong, other people, places and things are wonderful but without the proper mindset, all of those things can fall sour.  I just decided not to give my power away anymore to anything outside of myself.  I am choosing me and my power first.  

I have become an avid Energy Reader through the dismantling of my own energy system. We are one and while our experiences are unique, the energy system is pretty standard across the board.  There is vibration and there is resonance and regardless of where you are, energetically speaking, your vibration and resonance are detectable.  Surely you have felt your own energy, as well as everyone else's, but perhaps you did not make the distinction between the two.  

Reiki works in the very same regard.  Inflammation, illness, disease, sadness, anxiety, resentment, bitterness, depression, hopelessness, etc., all live in the body and emit a very low vibrating frequency that most times will eventually lead to even more serious illness.   A Reiki Master Healer just needs to be familiar with these energies, or have had been in the vicinity of them to detect and move them out of the body.  Qi is the propellant coupled with intention and a system that is clear, grounded and emitting light frequency.  I have worked exceedingly hard to obtain this ability which anyone can obtain if they are willing to do the self work.  It's not easy.  I'd be lying if I said it were.  It is some of the hardest work I have ever done.  But, it is by far the most rewarding because after healing myself, I am able to use this knowledge and experience to heal others, and that makes all the woe worth while.

Learning to fly is all about navigating your life.  As long as you are living a happy, peaceful, healthy, prosperous, adventurous, and love filled life, you are emitting a frequency of energy that lifts up the world, and you should absolutely share that!  The world is in desperate need of really good healers (great healers Masters the Art of healing themselves first) and if you have any interest in pursuing the Healing Arts, I highly recommend it.  Will you heal the world?  No.  There are 7 billion peeps on this planet and most of them are not even conscious, but you will heal yourself and that's the only place to start.  The knowledge and healing you gain will indeed effect the world, and everyone in it, so go for it.  Teach yourself how to fly.

BTW, let me know if I can help you.

Namaste,
Maria Lynn

No comments: