Friday, October 31, 2014

Choose Love



I just watched Jim Carey's Commencement address for the 2014 graduates of the Maharishi University of Management.  It is interesting that the life I strive for is the one that he describes.  I'm so excited to know that Jim has evolved and is using his influence to raise the vibration of the planet through his words and fine example.

There is a mighty distinction between "a dog that can eat you that is in your head, or a real dog that can eat you".  And he's right when he states that most people do not make this distinction.  They may not even realize that they are the dog in some cases biting off their own leg.

One thing is for sure, I needed to hear this to remind myself that I am not alone.  That what I believe and how I live my life is the real deal.  I am who I say I am, I have what I say I have, and I do what I say I do.  For this, I am truly grateful.  Otherwise, I'd be operating from fear and there is just too much of that going on these days.

Be aware of the wolf in sheep clothing that would try to persuade you to be the fear that they personify.  God forbid.  Be the light.  Be the love and be the peace.  Let the rest go.

~*~


No comments: